34.9 F (1.6 C)
Feels like 35 F (2 C)
Barometer 29.99 Humidity 99%
Sunrise 7:18 am - Sunset 7:48 pm


The Following is Emergency Information

If you are having a life threatening emergency dial 911.  Please click below to find helpful information in case of a emergency.


"CODE RED" Emergency Notification


Richfield City along with Sevier County has contracted with Emergency Communications Network, Inc., of Ormond Beach, Florida, for its "CodeRED" high-speed telephone emergency notification services. The CodeRED system gives city officials the ability to deliver pre-recorded emergency telephone notification/information messages to targeted areas or the entire city at a rate of up to 60,000 calls per hour.


This system is only as good as the telephone database supporting them. "If your phone number is not in the database, you will not be called". The CodeRED system not only offers faster calling rates and improved message delivery, it gives individuals and businesses the ability to add their own phone numbers directly to the system's telephone database. This is an extremely important feature.


To ensure no one is omitted all individuals and businesses to log onto the Richfield City’s website, WWW.RICHFIELDCITY.COM, and follow the link to the "CodeRED Residential and Business Data Collection" page. Those without Internet access may call the city offices at (435-896-6439), Monday through Friday, (8AM-5PM) to give their information over the phone. Required information includes first and last name, street address (physical address, no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, and primary phone number, additional phone numbers (optional).

Be Ready Utah - Emergency Preparedness

Information on how to prepare for a emergency.  Be Ready Utah

How do I report a water leak in the street?

You can call Richfield City at (435)896-6439 and notify us of the leak location. If this is an after- hours emergency, please call (435) 979-7258. 

You can also submit a online ticket here

Whom do I call if my sewer is plugged?

A plugged line could be in the house or in the City’s main. In order to determine where the plug is, call a local plumber. If it is an emergency situation, you can call Richfield City’s emergency number at (435) 979-7258. 

Rocky Mountain Power Emergency

If you see a power line on the ground, stay away and call Rocky Mountain Power at 1-877-508-5088 or dial 911.

You can visit us at

Questar Gas Emergency

To report a gas leak or other emergency call 1-800-767-1689 or dial 911

To visit us on the web go to