NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, November 3, 2010, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Public Hearings: (7:00 p.m.)
A. Receive comments concerning revising the Zoning Code to allow the keeping of chickens within the City limits. Issues to be discussed: Maximum number of chickens, licensing fees, size of coops, distance from neighboring dwellings, inspections, etc.
B. Receive comments concerning a preliminary subdivision application which proposes to subdivide property located at approximately 155 West 100 South, Richfield, Utah. The applicant is Buchanan Development.
3. Ryan Savage to present proposal for lot line adjustment affecting the property located at the southeast corner of 500 South 100 West.
4. Consider motion for recommendation to the City Council concerning revising the Zoning Code as it pertains to the keeping of chickens within the City limits.
5. Consider motion for recommendation to the City Council concerning a preliminary subdivision application proposing to subdivide property located at approximately 155 West 100 South.
6. Consider approving application for expansion (addition of pump island and canopy) filed by Flying J (Pilot Travel Center).
7. Discuss drive-through window for pharmacy at Fresh Market.
8. Other business.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 1st day of November, 2010.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder