NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, February 3, 2010, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meetings of January 6, 2010, and
January 14, 2010.
3. Discuss Rodger Brazell’s proposal to construct a bicycle moto-
cross track on property located on Airport Road just south of
Golf Course Road (CG zone, C-2 use).
4. Consider approving Fieldstone Academy’s request to locate a
private school at 94 North 100 East (D zone, C2-use).
5. Discussion and motion for recommendation concerning
revisions to the Zoning Code concerning metal buildings.
6. Discuss possible revisions to the Zoning Code concerning
7. Set date for study session to discuss landscaping.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and hand-delivered to each member of the governing body on the 2nd day of February, 2010.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder