NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, September 2, 2009, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meeting of August 5, 2009.
3. Kimball Poulson to discuss Richfield City Business Park.
4. Consider approving Cameron Pearson’s request to add up to 3 feet of lattice work on top of the fence at the rear property line at 400 West 600 North.
5. Consider approving request of Central Utah Food Sharing for permission to place an off-site sign on south Main Street. The purpose of the sign is for fundraising.
6. Consider approving Wayne Washburn’s request for expansion of a non-conforming garage at 281 West 100 North.
7. Discussion concerning Section 1723.1 of the Zoning Code concerning screening of recreational vehicles.
8. Discussion concerning wind energy systems.
9. Discussion concerning landscaping provisions in Zoning Code.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 28th day of August, 2009.
Deputy City Recorder