OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, April 1, 2009, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meeting of March 4, 2009.
3. Public Hearing: Receive comments on revisions to
Chapter 20 (Signs) of the Richfield City Zoning Ordinance as it pertains to creating a definition for secondary signs to be
attached to a building and used to advertise and promote products, services, or brands. It is proposed that these signs be allowed to be no larger than 24 inches x 12 feet and limited to a maximum of four signs per side on no more than two sides of a building.
4. Consider approving freestanding pole sign for Aron’s Rents.
5. Jason and Brandi Olsen to request approval of an eight-foot high fence at their home at 364 E 1010 N (R1-10 zone).
6. Steve Tak to request approval for a tattoo business to
be located at 716 S cove View Road (CS zone).
7. Central Utah Food Sharing to request approval for the
construction of a building at 2050 S Industrial Park Road
8. Consider recommending to the City Council that the
Sign Ordinance be amended to provide a definition for
9. Discuss Sign Ordinance as it pertains to banner signs.
10. Discuss standards for sidewalk sales.
11. Discuss transient businesses.
12. Items for Next Agenda.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 27th day of March, 2009.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder