NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, February 4, 2009, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meeting of January 7, 2009.
3. Review and consider approving site plan and exterior elevations for Aron’s Rental and another commercial building to be located at Hwy 89 and 800 South (C-1).
4. Consider approval of Mike Turner’s request for an additional sign.
5. Discuss Mt. Catherine affordable housing project to be located at the northwest corner of 530 South College Avenue. Consider recommending approval of Mt. Catherine’s request for a reduction of Off-street Parking in accordance with Section 1912 of the Richfield City zoning Code. The proposal is for 2.25 spaces per unit for Mt. Catherine Apartments and 1.5 spaces per unit for the north portion of the property to be occupied by Vesper Hills
6. Review and discussion concerning proposed CC&Rs for the Richfield City Business Park.
7. Discuss Chapter 19 – Off-street Parking and Loading: Consider visitor parking for all multi-family developments (including all housing structures larger than a single family residence).
8. Appointment of Planning Commission Chairman and Vice-Chairman for 2009.
9. Items for Next Agenda.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 30th day of January, 2009.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder