Richfield Business Park
If it’s a new LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY you have been searching for . . . . . THEN look no more!!!
Richfield City is proud to announce their NEWEST addition to our City:
The Richfield City Business Park
Richfield City is excited to have the option to offer property to businesses that would like to relocate and or build in our community. The property is Seventy (70) acres with an option for another 85 acres adjacent to the existing project.
Richfield City offers a great lifestyle to those wanting to enjoy themselves in a rural setting with many of the aspects found in larger communities. We recommend that you look at just a few items that our community offers:
• Richfield Recreational Program with Adult and Youth City League for sports like:
Richfield City Recreation
• Eighteen (18) hole Municipal Golf Course with a putting green and a newly remodeled driving range
• Indoor Municipal Olympic size swimming facility
• Carnagie Municipal Library
• Richfield City Municipal Airport with FAA expansion plans
• Our City offers four (4) major parks for family gathering and events
• Sevier Valley Center – for conventions, sporting events, Expo’s, and concerts of all types. With a seating capacity of 5,500 it is a great community facility – link to their website
• Richfield is considered a Regional Shopping Center for Central Utah with many businesses such as Home Depot, Kmart, Larsen’s Ace Hardware, Walmart, and many other retailers.
• Surrounding Richfield within minutes you can be in the Mountains going hunting, fishing, riding your ATV or just for an evening drive.
In Summary, we have created those recreational and learning facilities that will enhance your lifestyle and is be enjoyed by our citizens throughout our area.
If you are looking to relocate to a place where your lifestyle can be enhanced and those of your employees . . . . . YOU HAVE FOUND OUR SECRET!!!!!